ASAP LOCK ANSI
Mobile fall arrester with locking function
The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. It is certified to U.S., European, and Russian standards.
A shock pack must be used:
Petzl L071BA00 - 20 cm ASAP'Sorber International
Petzl L071BA01 - 40 cm ASAP'Sorber International
Petzl L064AA00 Absorbica absorber
Petzl L071CA00 Absorbica Axess absorber.
Warning: You can NOT connect to an ASAP LOCK with a carabiner or rope.
Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP’SORBER or Absorbica energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
Can"t Wait Get the CAMP Gobin ANSI Certified Fall Arrester Today!