zipSTOP Zip Line Brake
The zipSTOP is best brake for your zip line, because of it's advanced magnetic braking technology. The zipSTOP does not require the rider or the guide to initiate braking and will automatically reset after each ride! This hands free braking method minimizes potential for human error. The zipSTOP Zip Line Brake is best suited to rider arrival speeds up to 37 mph depending on the configuration.
The best brake for your zip line, zipSTOP Zip Line Brake uses self-regulating eddy current magnetic braking technology to brake zip line riders smoothly, comfortably, and consistently.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket
Key zipSTOP Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership, including an annual recertification at $399 and replacement of sacrificial wear parts.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Device Weight: 23.5 kg (52 lbs)
- Model Number: ZS125-08
- Warranty: 2 years
- Rated Working Velocity:
- 6 to 36 kph (4 to 22 mph) utilizing a direct 1:1 load
- 10 to 60 kph (6 to 37 mph) utilizing a 2:1 reduction line*
*Higher rated working velocities require that the zipSTOP device be utilized in conjunction with a reduction line assembly. The specifications noted are valid only when installed as part of that system.
WARNING: Additional Hardware is required: multiple pulleys, screw links, cable, eyebolts, 8mm cordage depending on configuration. PLUS: lots of math work for speeds and distances in the design configuration.
- Type: Nylon/Spectra Webbing
- Width: 19 mm (3/4 in)
- Thickness: 2.5 mm (.1 in)
- Breaking load (new): 15.6 kN (3507 lbf)
DESIGNED for 1/2" cable - other sizes are available.
zipSTOP Zip Line Brake Made in USA