Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch, etc.. It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers.
The bottom of the carabiner is wide for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner.
SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking Visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked.
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- optimal shape, blending compactness and large capacity that is ideal for stations and belaying
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Versatile at the station, the ATTACHE is easy to use, for efficient handling:
- pear shape for good rope glide or for belaying with a Munter hitch on a single rope
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- Keylock system helps prevent snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA 121
Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
Major axis strength: 22kN
Minor axis strength: 8kN
Open gate strength: 6kN
Gate opening: 24mm
Made in FR
Guarantee 3 years
Gate Opening: 1"