The Petzl Micro Swivel Compact Gated Swivel from OmniProGear is a compact openable swivel that's been designed to attaching to locking carabiners. Its main advantages are that it helps avoid twisting of lanyards while allowing correct positioning of devices.
openable swivel designed for attachment to a locking carabiner, to
avoid twisting of lanyards and to allow correct positioning of devices.
Its design without bearings allows it to turn freely when not loaded and
to stop moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position.
Designed without bearings, this product turns freely when it's not loaded but stops when loaded to keep devices in position. It features a wide opening to facilitate easy, semipermanent installation on a lanyard or device. Made of aluminum and plastic, this item weighs just 75 grams, so you will save bulk and weight with this micro swivel. Petzl has been a leading maker of vertical progression equipment for decades and is headquartered in France near Grenoble, so you'll also know you'll be getting quality.
WARNING: Stops rotating (moving) when loaded (It's designed to stop)
- Designed for attachment to a locking carabiner:
attachment point for a locking carabiner This point has a flexible ring
that helps maintain the carabiner in the major axis position.
- wide opening for easy, semi-permanent installation on a lanyard or device
- Facilitates manipulations:
- avoids twisting of lanyards and allows correct positioning of devices
- turns freely when not loaded and stops moving when loaded in order to maintain the devices in position
- compact, openable assembly reduces bulk and weight of component systems
Material(s): aluminum, plastic
Weight: 75 g
Breaking strength: 23 kN
Certification(s): CE, EAC