GO TO PRODUCT
The Camp GT ANSI full body fall arrest rope access harness in large to XXL was made specifically for technical rope access workers in order to prevent suspension trauma due to extended amounts of time spent hanging in the air. It was designed based on the findings of a SOSPESI research program which illuminated some new discoveries about suspension trauma. The ergonomic design features structure and padding made for optimal comfort. This is especially true in problem areas such as the neck and crotch. This full body harness is made to do everything possible to keep you safe and comfortable while performing rescue missions, doing tree work, rigging and other suspended rope activities and professions. Don't settle for any less because you deserve the best harness that was built with a special attention to rope access workers and their unique concerns and vulnerabilities.
The technologically-advanced design of the Camp GT harness contains several new features which are made to provide you with optimal comfort. Whether you're doing suspension work or standing on the ground or on a roof while using the harness's fall arrest function, you'll be comfortable while strapped into the Camp GT. This harness features an innovative connection between the waist belt and the leg loops which helps to distribute your weight more evenly and apply less pressure to sensitive areas of your body. This provides relief on your pressure points and will allow you to be suspended for greater periods of time without becoming uncomfortable. The waist belt and leg loops also feature comfortable padding which also reduces strain and pressure. This padding is applied in varying thickness and stiffness in different areas to provide different amounts of support for maximum comfort. The perfect fit can also be achieved with double height adjustment in the front and back.
Your safety is a priority with the supplied ANSI carabiner connector, which features an anti-rotation system for a secure attachment. This means that you will be securely fastened into your entire setup of ropes and other devices without the fear of a faulty connection. The equipped tension strap allows the chest ascender to be secured in a streamlined way. This will keep your ascender from getting in the way or snagging during your suspension. Durable and long-lasting aluminum alloy attachment rings are located at four different attachment points. There is one in the front, one on the back and one on each side. This harness is meant to be used in combination with the Camp Goblin for fall arrest.
- Aluminum alloy ventral attachment points tested according to ANSI Z359.3 and EN 813 for suspension
- Patented webbing double loop:
- First loop for ring fastening
- Second loop for the insertion of the connector of the chest part
- Aluminum alloy side rings for work positioning and restraint tested according to ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358
- Aluminum alloy back ring for work positioning and restraint tested according to ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358
- Aluminum alloy sternal and dorsal rings for fall arrest purposes tested according to ANSI Z359.1 and EN 361
- Automatic leg loop buckles operated by two buttons and equipped with right closure indicator
- Triple layer belt padding with comfortable 3D mesh inside
- Double destiny leg loop padding is stiffer on the back for load support and softer on the groin area for comfort
- 3D mesh inside
- Large contact area for pressure distribution
- Cobra steel buckles are quickly adjustable
- Polyester belt and chest webbing: 44 mm wide
- Polyester leg loop webbing: 33 mm wide
- Back leg loop connection webbing is adjustable in length.
- Two large side gear loops: 10 kg maximum load weight
- Two small sided gear loops on each side: for fastening tool bag and tool lanyards Sawer or Tooler
- Connection system between belt and leg loops with optimal distance for improved comfort in the groin area
- Two slots for fastening "HUB" gear carabiner
- Chest part structure and padding are ergonomically shaped
- Triple-layer padding
- Comfortable 3D mesh
- Robust intermediate foam
- External fabric
- Extra-strong D-shaped carbon steel connector equipped with anti-rotation pin
- System for tensioning a chest ascender
- Size: 2 / Large - XXL
- Measurements should be with clothing, not your clothing size.
- Waist: 35.4 inches to 55.1 inches
- Leg Loops: 23.6 inches to 29.5 inches
- Top of Shoulder to Crotch: 25.5 inches to 33.4 inches
- Certifications: EN 361, ANSI
- Weight: 2250g