Petzl NAO Headlamp with Reactive Lighting 575 Lumens
GO TO PRODUCT
The compact and powerful Petzl NAO headlamp from OmniProGear will never leave you stranded in the dark. Full brightness and burn time customization allow you to have full control over the light settings of the NAO. Choose reactive lighting and let the headlamp automatically adjust to the natural rise and fall of outside light. No matter what light conditions you find yourself in, the reactive lighting will provide the optimal amount of illumination. This helps to conserve battery power while providing lighting conditions that are easier on your eyes.
If you prefer one steady beam of unchanging light, then the constant lighting mode is perfect for you. With constant lighting, the NAO will give you a bright beam of light that stays steady throughout your entire activity. This headlamp also features two lighting levels-max power, when maximum brightness is a priority and max autonomy, when maximum burn time is more important. This allows you to choose between the brightest light versus the longest-lasting battery charge depending on your situation.
The headband of the Petzl NAO was designed with comfort in mind. It is specially engineered to sit comfortably on your head for hours at a time without causing irritation or discomfort. It is adjustable for different head sizes and sits unmoving and stable for uninterrupted and steady illumination. The included top strap also provides additional support and stability for more vigorous technical activities. The optional belt kit allows the battery pack of the NAO to be worn on a belt rather than attached to the back of the headband. This takes the weight off of your head and allows you to keep the battery warm against your body during frigid conditions.
The Petzl NAO is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery that is rechargeable via an integrated USB connection. This battery is ideal for extreme weather conditions as it performs well at low temperatures. Charging takes about five hours to complete and is signaled by a battery charge indicator light. If necessary, you can also swap out the rechargeable battery for two AAA/LR03 batteries. While this works well in situations where you cannot easily recharge the battery, it is not recommended as performance will suffer.
Order your Petzl NAO headlamp from OmniProGear today to get the newest gear before everyone else.
- REACTIVE LIGHTING technology allows headlamp to automatically adjust to surrounding lighting conditions.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING mode offers bright, stable, undiminishing lighting
- Two lighting levels:
- MAX POWER for maximum brightness
- MAX AUTONOMY for maximum burn time
- Powered by a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Great performance at low temperatures
- Recharges via integrated USB connection
- Battery charge indicator light illuminates when battery is charged
- Can be substituted for two AAA/LR03 batteries
- Lock function keeps device from being accidentally turned on
- Headlamp is stable and unmoving while worn
- Headband is adjustable for comfort
- Included top strap for extra stability during technical activities
- Optional belt kit allows battery to be worn on belt instead of head strap
- OS by Petzl software offers customized lighting - free for download at www.petzl.com/OS
- Weight: 187g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide or mixed
- Power: 7-575 Lumens
- Energy: Lithium-Ion 2600 mAh rechargeable battery (included) or 2 AAA/LR03 batteries (not included)
- Recharge time: 5 hours
- Battery compatibility: alkaline and lithium
- Watertightness: IP X4, weather resistant
- Certification(s): CE
- Includes: rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and 30 cm USB cable
- Color(s): light gray with black headband
- Lamp: 3 years, rechargeable
- Battery: 1 year or 300 charging cycles