VOLT LT + SEAT
Fall arrest and work positioning harness:
WARNING - NO VENTRAL ATTACHMENT POINT
Petzl climbing harnesses are renowned for the comfort and safety they offer, and the Petzl Volt LT & Seat Full-Body Tower-Climbing Harness ANSI Size 2 from OmniProGear lives up to this French company's sterling reputation. This Volt Petzl tower-climbing harness with seat is easy to put on, thanks to its EasyFit design, and its vest helps it keep its shape. This fall-arrest and work-positioning harness includes the parts of a climbing harness such as side attachment points and a dorsal attachment point for attaching a fall-arrest system but does not include a ventral attachment point. Equipment tools and loops make it easy to carry tools and other items for the job at hand.
Designed for tower and antenna work, this climbing seat harness from OmniProGear boasts a comfortable and ergonomic design to provide excellent work positioning and protection against falls. It provides freedom of movement for working and moving around. The harness boasts lightweight, comfortable mesh construction. A wide, semi-rigid belt delivers excellent lumbar support. The Volt is easy to put on and easy to use. In addition, the harness seat provides extra comfort when suspension is necessary for a long time.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness
to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles
retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day :
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection
system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment
of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and
thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall,
this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position
to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each
shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO
connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators
on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is
visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based
fall protection system
points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- WARNING - NO VENTRAL ATTACHMENT POINT
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)
Waist belt 83-120 cm (32.67" - 47.24")
Leg loops 50-65 cm (19.68" - 25.59")
Stature 175-200 cm (5' 9" - 6' 7")
Weight 2080 g (4.58lbs)
Petzl Volt Full Body Harness by www.omniprogear.com