Fall arrest and work positioning harness:
Easy to put on, the Petzl Volt Full-Body Harness With Oxan Triact Lock Carabiner CSA Size 0 from OmniProGear also offers extraordinary comfort to help you work at peak performance all day. This Petzl Volt full-body harness features an anatomical design, lightweight, breathable construction and a wide, semi-rigid waist belt for maximum comfort. Its Easy-Fit design makes this fall-arrest and work-positioning harness a snap to put on with both feet on the ground. You can easily adjust the waist belt and shoulder straps with its DoubleBack buckles. The Ladder Climb attachment point allows ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, which means top comfort during progression.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness
to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles
retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day :
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection
system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment
of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and
thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall,
this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position
to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each
shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO
connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators
on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is
visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based
fall protection system
points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC, CSA (NO ANSI)
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)
(25.50" - 31.50")
(17.75" - 23.25")
(5' 3" - 5' 11")
The stitching in the webbing of the LADDER CLIMB (Ventral) attachment point strap is calibrated to begin tearing at 3 kN. So this point is not designed for uses such as suspension and positioning. There would be risk of accidental tearing of the stitching in the webbing of the ventral point.