Fall arrest and work positioning harness:
Don't "fall" for harness deals from competitors before checking out the Petzl Volt Full-Body Harness with Oxan Triact-Lock Carabiner CSA Size 1 available at OmniProGear. Prevent falls and work in a comfortable position throughout the day with this Petzl full-body harness that boasts an Easyfit design so you can put it on quickly and easily, with a vest that ensures that the harness will not become misshapen. Retain all your freedom of movement without sacrificing security with this ergonomic design that is also breathable and lightweight. You can also adjust the leg loop foam position to your exact liking, and there are side slots built in so you can install a seat for enhanced comfort.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness
to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles
retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day :
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection
system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment
of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and
thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall,
this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position
to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each
shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO
connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators
on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is
visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)
attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based
fall protection system
points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC, CSA
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
70-93 cm (27.55" to 36.61")
47-62 cm (18.50" to 24.40")
Stature 165-185 cm
( 5ft 5" to 6ft 1")
2000 g (4.40lbs)
The stitching in the webbing of the LADDER CLIMB (Ventral)
attachment point strap is calibrated to begin tearing at 3 kN. So this
point is not designed for uses such as suspension and positioning. There
would be risk of accidental tearing of the stitching in the webbing of
the ventral point.