VOLT + SEAT
Fall arrest and work positioning harness
The Petzl Volt and Seat Full-Body Harness with Oxan Triact-Lock Carabiner CSA SI ZE 1 available at OmniProGear meets the three critical criteria of any harness: comfort, safety and ergonomics. Self-locking DoubleBack buckles on the shoulder straps and waist belt made for quick and easy adjustments. The ladder climb attachment point distributes the load on the waistbelt to ensure better comfort during progression. The fast automatic buckles of model C72SFA1C retain their adjustment settings even during periods when the harness is not being worn. It has a rear waist belt attachment point for attaching a restraint lanyard. Made of nylon, polyester, aluminum and steel, the harness comes with a three-year warranty. OmniProGear offers the latest gear, often before it is available anywhere else.
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness
to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles
retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day :
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection
system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment
of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and
thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall,
this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position
to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each
shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO
connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators
on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is
visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)
attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based
fall protection system
points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
47-62 cm (18.50" to 24.40")
Stature 165-185 cm
( 5ft 5" to 6ft 1")
2000 g (4.40lbs)
The stitching in the webbing of the LADDER CLIMB (Ventral)
attachment point strap is calibrated to begin tearing at 3 kN. So this
point is not designed for uses such as suspension and positioning. There
would be risk of accidental tearing of the stitching in the webbing of
the ventral point.