Petzl VOLT WIND fullbody harness with back protection with OXAN TRIACT LOCKING Carabiner CSA Size 1To arrest falls and properly position oneself for suspended work such as tree jobs, the Petzl Size 1 Volt Wind Full-Body Harness with Back Protection available at OmniProGear has an Oxan Triact Locking Carabiner. The Easyfit design is ergonomically engineered to make donning the harness a snap. Once worn, the harness will retain its shape thanks to the design of the vest. Use the fast automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops enable you to don the harness with both feet planted. Simple to use and built for maximum comfort throughout the work day, the harness has a stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. The system releases the MGO connectors in the event of a fall and enables deployment of the absorber. There are fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points.
- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day :
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)
- LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, EAC, CSA (NO ANSI)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
References C72WFA 1 Size 1
Waist belt 70-93 cm (27.55" to 36.61")
Leg loops 47-62 cm (18.50" to 24.40")
Stature 165-185 cm (5ft 5" to 6ft 1")
Weight 2100 g
Guarantee 3 years The stitching in the webbing of the LADDER CLIMB (Ventral) attachment point strap is calibrated to begin tearing at 3 kN. So this point is not designed for uses such as suspension and positioning. There would be risk of accidental tearing of the stitching in the webbing of the ventral point.