The Petzl Am'D lightweight asymmetric H-Frame Triact Locking Carabiner available at OmniProGear is made of aluminum with a D shape that is well suited for connection to diverse equipment, including descenders and positioning lanyards. The carabiner's fluid interior design and Keylock system are both designed to expedite and simplify handling. The triact lock system provides automatic locking with triple-action gate opening. The carabiner's H cross-section ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion. Because it's made of aluminum, the carabiner's light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height must carry. This 75g carabiner has a major axis strength of 27 kN, a minor axis strength of 8 kN and an open gate strength of 8 kN Order from OmniProGear and get the H-Frame Triact Locking Carabiner with a three-year warranty.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
Locking system TRIACT-LOCK
Major axis strength
Minor axis strength
Open gate strength
Size: 4.41" x 2.64" x .63"