The Petzl William H-Frame Screwlock Carabiner available at OmniProGear is built to carry plenty of equipment and is shaped in such a way to make gripping easy even with gloves on. Made for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch, the William H-Frame Screwlock Carabiner is shaped like a pear and can easily connect multiple items. Ergonomically designed for optimum user-friendliness, the carabiner can be opened easily and the locking system is simple to manipulate. A key lock system is included to prevent the carabiner from being snagged by accident. Order the carabiner from OmniProGear, which offers many items before they can be found anywhere else, and get a three-year manufacturer's warranty with the item.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner