Petzl Pro BEANIE for use under helmet Medium/Large
The Petzl Pro Beanie for Medium/Large helmets is a must-have piece of gear for any crew operating in adverse conditions. Each zone of the beanie is carefully designed and manufactured to suit the specific region of the head that it protects, which means your team will have cushioning, ventilation and insulation where they need it most.
The design of the Petzl Pro Beanie is seamless and fitted, ensuring that no uncomfortable seams will distract a teammate from the job at hand. The ergonomic and helmet-specific pattern provides complete coverage and protection between head and helmet without extra fabric overhang, which could potentially become snagged on surroundings.
This item is crucial for teams working in windy or cold days, as it provides wind resistance and thermal insulation. Teams who don't use a beanie under their helmets risk having to be taken out of commission due to hypothermia, cold and weather-related illnesses. Keep your crew in the game and on task with the addition of this simple-yet-critical piece of gear from OmniProGear.
- Optimal head protection
in cold and extreme environments: lower section in Windstopper® offers
thermal insulation against cold and wind
- Designed for wearing under a helmet:
- upper section is breathable, to limit perspiration inside the helmet
- seamless, fitted design for optimal comfort with the helmet
- Does not get in user’s way during everyday work: lateral slots in front of the ears ensure hearing is not impeded
- Machine washable up to 30° C
Weight: 25 g
Material(s): polyester, spandex
- Made in Spain
- Size: 56-59cm 22.0"-23.2" inch