Rescue litter for cave rescue
The NEST litter is designed for
caving rescue situations. It has been improved to increase comfort and
ease of use. This litter can also adapt to all rope rescue techniques,
particularly those in confined spaces.
- Allows the patient to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle, to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain
- Litter has a complete body harness integrated in it to secure the patient. Color coded to avoid any installation error
- Self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy strap adjustment
- Smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding Foam padding provides comfort for the patient's back.
- Rigid stays can be removed to reduce bulk during access
- Optional accessory: STEF inclination device allows the litter to be easily tilted according to the terrain
TPU, nylon, polyethylene, aluminum
200 × 50 × 5