The most advanced mountaineering ice axe on the market. Employs the same
7075-T6 aluminum alloy as the hyperlight Corsa, but features innovative
Sandvik Nanoflex® steel reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel
components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these
critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe.
In addition, the Corsa Nanotech has an aggressive single-curve shaft
that provides better clearance without interfering with walking or
plunging performance. Can be fit with either the sliding leash (1305)
for mountaineering or the Alpina leash (1304) for alpine climbing.
SKI MOUNTAINEERING, HIGH ALTITUDE CLIMBING
- The second lightest ice axe in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex® steel pick and spike for durability and strength
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
250 g, 8.8 oz
Modular Head: No
Head Material: 7075 Aluminum Nanoflex® Steel