CAMP Giant Descender in Red
This auto-braking descender is ideal for rope access workers, stuntmen, rescue crews and any other professionals who have to work at heights. The CAMP Giant descender has a patented internal mechanism that pairs hot-forged construction with ergonomics for a piece of equipment that's capable of handling loads of up to 210 kilograms.
This descender has excellent multifunctional design - the Giant can be used as a belay device, a fall arrest device or an ascender. On top of these various functionalities, the Giant also includes safety precautions such as an actuating lever that has an anti-panic system to lock the rope and stop a fall if too much pressure is applied. When you're carrying little to no load, use the Giant's button to hold open the cam and slide the rope out easily. The Giant can also be opened for insertion or removal of the rope without having to remove the carabiner.
- EN 12841 as Rope Access Device for Semi-Static Ropes 10 - 11.5mm
- Type C: Descender of Working Line for Loads Up to 210kg
- Type B: Ascender of Working Line for Loads Up to 210kg
- Type A: Fall Arrester for Safety Line for Loads Up to 210kg
- EN 341/2A as Rescue and Evacuation Descender for 10.5mm Semi-Static Rope (Iridium 10.5mm) for Loads Up to 200kg
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4 as a Rescue and Evacuation Descender for 11mm Semi-Static Rope (Iridium 11mm)
- EN 15151-1 for Climbing Structures Using Mountaineering Techniques with Dynamic Ropes 9.9 - 11mm