Our forward design controls the rider’s forward momentum for smooth braking and a better rider experience. Most trolleys drag their back end on the cable during braking, but our forward design prevents this to prevent excess wear on your line.
Designed for Impact Braking
The Impact Trolley is designed for impact braking with a durable front impact surface and a forward design. These features extend the life of the trolley while also reducing wear on your zip line gear.
This versatile trolley works on large or small diameter lines. The optional t-handle accessory improves rider comfort and helps them to stay facing forward, and a hook accessory enables easy rider retrieval.
Made to Last
Built with anodized aluminum to withstand impact braking and maximize your ROI.
Fastest Compact Trolley
Premium bearings make these the fastest compact trolleys on the market, rated for speeds up to 75 mph. The premium bearings will last longer, increasing your ROI.
- The Impact Trolley is intended for zip lining applications and has conformed as Personal Protective Equipment to CE requirements stated by Directive 89/686/EEC + Amendments from EN 795:2012, EN 12275:2013, EN 12278:2007, EN 362:2005, and EN/prEN15567-1
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg (33 to 330 lbs)
- Maximum Operating Speed: 120 kph (75 mph)
- Working Temperatures: Minimum -40°C/-40°F, Maximum 80°C/176°F
- Dimensions: (for Single Trolley without handle): 180mm long x 115mm high x 33mm wide (7 in long x 4.5 in high x 1.3 in wide)
- Device Weight: (for Single Trolley without handle): 550 grams (19.4 ounces)
- Cable Compatibility: Fits 9.5mm – 19mm (3/8 in – 3/4 in) diameter cable
- Warranty: 1 year