Double lanyard with integrated intermediate tie-back rings and energy absorber, captive carabiner and MGO connectors
The Petzl Absorbica-Y Tie-Back Shock-Absorbing Lanyard With Tie-Back Rings ANSI 150CM from OmniProGear has been designed for continuous protection on very large structures and when passing intermediate anchor points. Featuring double lanyards with integrated intermediate tie-back rings and energy absorber, captive carabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors, the shock-absorbing lanyard tie back system lets you reconnect the lanyard ends around structures with very large cross sections. The rings are easily accessible for rescuers even when someone is suspended on the lanyard after a fall.
Certified to U.S., European and Russian standards, this product is suitable for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg and breaks falls with a progressive tearing that eases the impact of deceleration. This L64YUT 150 product weighs 2,190 grams and is backed by Petzl with a three-year guarantee.
- Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points
- TIE-BACK intermediate
tie-back rings on the lanyard allow connection to very large structures.
In a rescue situation, these rings are easily accessible for the
rescuer, even when the person is suspended on the lanyard after a fall
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- elastic arms to avoid hindering progression
- Abrasion resistance:
durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from
abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with a captive
steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to
the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a
- Gate Opening 2 5/8"
Material(s): polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362, EAC
absorbica MGO tieback by www.omniprogear.com