Ergonomic and easy to use, the Petzl Rescucender Climbing Rope Grab from OmniProGear is an openable cam-loaded rope clamp that's been designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device. The Petzl Rescucender rope grab's openable cam lets you install or remove the rope clamp anywhere on a rope. Safety catches equipped with unlocked indicators on each side of this product make it easy to open but reduce the risk of accidental opening. A large attachment hole facilitates carabiner rotation, while an integrated cam spring increases durability and decreases accidental snagging. This device is compatible with 9 mm to 13 mm ropes.
- Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
- Simple to use, and ergonomic:
- openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy
opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety
catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
- cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
- large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
- integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 260 g
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Rope compatibility: 9-13 mm