This orange Petzl TIBLOC stainless steel rope clamp grab is an emergency clamp designed to be used for ascending ropes or setting up hauling systems. Incredibly compact and lightweight, the TIBLOC is the ideal rope clamp for professionals who need to keep the weight and bulk of their kit to an absolute minimum while still using products that they can fully rely on. The teeth of the TIBLOC provide positive grip in even the most adverse conditions while the self-cleaning slot stays clear of debris no matter what and a handy attachment hole makes the keeper cord easily accessible. This rope grab weighs only 39 grams, is compatible with ropes from 8 to 11 millimeters in diameter and has a CE EN 567, EAC certification. Whether you're a rescue, rope access or maintenance worker, the TIBLOC is a small-yet-mighty piece of gear that needs to be in your bag.
OmniProGear is proud to bring the Petzl TIBLOC and a vast array of other high-quality items to crews working across the country. Our custom kit building services ensure that your team will get exactly the gear it needs without demolishing your budget, because using the best equipment shouldn't mean breaking the bank. Contact us today to learn more about the services we provide.
- Extremely compact and lightweight: an efficient piece of basic equipment for rope access or rescue workers
- Versatile: this rope clamp
is easy to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for
setting up hauling systems (progress capture)
- Teeth and a self-cleaning slot optimize performance under any conditions (rope that is icy, muddy...)
- Attachment hole for keeper cord
- Material(s): Stainless steel
- Weight: 39 g
- Rope compatibility: • 8 to
11 mm rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, EAC