The SEQUOIA SRT is an arborist seat harness that can be used in single rope technique. It has a ventral attachment point for installing a CROLL chest ascender with a SECUR shoulder strap. The SEQUOIA SRT is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOLs.
Sculpted waistbelt is lined with perforated foam for improved comfort when suspended.
Two gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING or SWIVEL).
Waistbelt designed to facilitate carrying and organization of tools.
Ventral attachment point and rear buckle for installing a CROLL chest ascender with a SECUR shoulder strap.
Harness that can be used in single rope technique (SRT)
- ventral attachment point and rear buckle for installing a CROLL chest ascender with a SECUR shoulder strap
Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- waistbelt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- seven pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five retainers for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use:
- seat improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- shoulder straps connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear retainers on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
New for 2014
Attachment points: side attachment points, ventral attachment point, and attachment bridge
Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813
Waist belt: 85 - 120cm
Leg loops: 60 - 75cm
Made in FR
Guarantee 3 years
Spare part(s): Attachment bridge for SEQUOIA harness: C69F 25, C69F 30, C69F 35
Accessories: Shoulder strap for SEQUOIA harness: S69
Seat for SEQUOIA harness: S69
CARITOOL: P42, P42 L
DELTA: P11 8B