The Petzl Am'D lightweight asymmetric carabiner available at OmniProGear has a D shape that makes it well suited for connection to diverse equipment, including descenders and positioning lanyards. This gray aluminum carabiner's fluid interior design and Keylock system conspire to make handling much easier. The light weight reduces the weight of equipment that a worker at height needs to carry, and its fluid interior design reduces the risk of a catch point and facilitates carabiner's rotation. The ball-lock provides automatic locking with a triple-action gate opening. The carabiner's H cross-section ensures a better strength-to-weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion. The carabiner has a major axis strength of 27 kN, and both a minor axis strength and open gate strength of 8 kN. The product comes with a three-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions:
- efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
Locking system BALL-LOCK
Major axis strength
Minor axis strength
Open gate strength
Size: 4.41" x 2.64" .66"