Carabiner with gated connection point for double lanyard and work positioning lanyard
The EASHOOK OPEN carabiner is designed for use at the ends of a double lanyard or work positioning lanyard. The gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors.
- Designed for use at the ends of ABSORBICA-Y, PROGRESS or PROGRESS ADJUST-type double lanyards and the GRILLON-type work positioning lanyard
- Removable carabiner:
- gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the carabiner to the lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused
- special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- automatic double-action locking system is easy to use
- wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Also available in black
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
he Petzl EASHOOK OPEN gated connector carabiner is designed to be used at the ends of a double lanyard or work positioning lanyard, making it a versatile option for crews working in a variety of situations. Thanks to the gated connection point, the carabiner can be attached directly to the lanyards. Because of this, if the lanyard becomes damaged the connector can be reused.
The EASHOOK OPEN has an ergonomic and non-slip grip as well as an automatic locking system to facilitate ease of handling while passing intermediate anchors. Need to work at a distance from the rope? A lanyard with an ABSORBICA-Y energy absorber can be attached to the carabiner thanks to the gated connection point. For even greater versatility, use the wide gated attachment hole to integrate a PROGRESS ADJUST progression lanyard.
First responders, maintenance crews and other professionals many times have to work around limbs, scrap metal and other debris, which is why using snag-free equipment is crucial. The EASHOOK OPEN carabiner uses a Keylock system, which means the body/gate interface doesn't have a hook that could potentially snag on anchors, equipment loops or other surroundings.
This and countless other high-quality piece of gear are available through OmniProGear at unbeatable prices.