For belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch, the Petzl William H-Frame Screwlock Carabiner available at OmniProGear is practical for the easy connection of multiple items. Even when wearing gloves the user can easily manipulate with the ergonomically designed Keylock system. Sloped edges on the Screwlock gate minimizes the likelihood of snags. A red indicator displays when the item is locked. A cutting-edge design provides superior strength and protects markings from rubbing off. A three-year warranty comes with the Petzl William H-Frame Screwlock Carabiner. Screw lock gates are often preferred for non-life support applications, as they can be carried on the harness with the gate unlocked and then deployed quickly without the need to first unlock the gate. This and a wide range of other tree care products are sold at OmniProGear, which frequently will stock new gear before it becomes available anywhere else.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner