Made of aluminum, the Petzl William H-Frame Triact Locking Black Carabiner is a large, pear-shaped locking carabiner designed for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch. The asymmetrical design of this large-capacity carabiner makes it ideal for easily connecting multiple items, while its well-thought-out ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations even when you're wearing gloves. The Keylock system also helps avoid snagging of the carabiner. Petzl stands behind this product with a three-year guarantee.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner