Lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving rope ascent
Note: Requires Petzl OMNI SCREW-LOCK carabiner or Petzl OMNI TRIACT-LOCK carabiner to close harness
ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness featuring a two-part ventral
attachment point that fastens with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment
point makes it more efficient during rescue operations involving rope
ascent. The FALCON ASCENT harness features a semi-rigid waistbelt and
leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DoubleBack buckles for
quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest
harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
- Two-part ventral
attachment point fastens with an OMNI carabiner and allows connection of
a CROLL ventral rope clamp. The low position of the rope clamp makes it
more efficient during rope ascents.
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to
gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with
wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Ventral attachment point: yes
Lateral attachment points: yes
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
Waist belt 83-120 cm 32.6" - 47.2"
Leg loops 50-65 cm 19.6"- 25.5"
(Measure with CLOTHING ON [aka Coveralls/Jacket] NOT your clothing measurements)