Petzl 2019 ASAP'SORBER International Energy Absorber 20cm When the job takes your crew high above the ground, the equipment you outfit them with becomes even more crucial - that's why so many team leaders and project managers trust Petzl as their gear of choice. The ASAP'SORBER International Energy Absorber is a key piece of kit for those who work in environments with potential rope hazards such as tree limbs, metal fragments or other debris. Thanks to certification by U.S., European and Russian standards, this lanyard is able to go wherever the job takes you.
Connect the 20 centimeter ASAP'SORBER lanyard to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arresters, and you'll be able to work at a safe distance from the rope to avoid catching it on tools or other sharp objects while remaining protected from a fall. The specially-designed tearing energy absorber is tucked away safely in a zippered fabric pouch to keep it safe from abrasion while you're on the job yet still allows for easy safety inspection.
Whatever you need to get the job done, OmniProGear has you covered. With an extensive inventory and quick turnaround on shipping, we're your one-stop-shop for outfitting crews for any situation. Need a specific bundle of products? Call us today so that we can put together a unique kit to suit your needs.
Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The ASAP’SORBER energy absorber may only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. It is available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reduced fall length.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- free up the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing fall length
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet, EAC
Length 20 cm
Weight 125 g
Guarantee 3 years
REQUIRES: BM'D carabiner(s) and Captiv(s) -- 1 each for ASAP Lock - 2 Each for ASAP. (2 Captiv's Are Included). To Meet ANSI Z359.15 / OSHA