Petzl 2019 ASAP'SORBER International Energy Absorber 40cm Crews working high above the ground know that when it comes to gear, there's no cutting corners. That's why maintenance, rescue and industry crews around the world depend on their tried-and-true Petzl equipment. This ASAP'SORBER International Energy Absorber is a must-have piece of gear for anyone working with tools or around potential snag hazards; attach the ASAP'SORBER to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arresters, and you'll be able to work at a safe distance from the rope to keep it out of harm's way.
This lanyard is 40 centimeters in length and features a specially-designed tear webbing inside an abrasion-resistant pouch to keep it safe from wear while also allowing for quick and easy inspection. Thanks to certification by U.S., European and Russian standards, this lanyard is able to go wherever the job takes you.
OmniProGear is proud to supply first responders and industry professionals with the products they need to get the job done efficiently and safely. Thanks to our unbeatable inventory and ability to create custom product bundles to suit our customers' needs, we're guaranteed to deliver exactly what you and your team require to complete the task at hand.
Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The ASAP’SORBER energy absorber may only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester. It allows user to work at a distance from the rope, in order to protect it during certain work phases. Equipped with tear-webbing inside a pouch that opens on each end, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing for regular inspection. It is available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reduced fall length.
- May only be used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
- Allows the user to keep the rope at a distance in order to:
- free up the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and harmful contact points
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths, to provide the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing fall length
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, ANSI Z359.13 6 feet, EAC
40 cm Weight
145 g Guarantee
WARNING: 17" inch long by 1.25x1.25 inch rectangle
REQUIRES: BM'D carabiner(s) and Captiv(s) -- 1 each for ASAP Lock - 2 Each for ASAP. (2 Captiv's Are Included). To Meet ANSI Z359.15 / OSHA