The Petzl COEUR PULSE is a removable anchor made from 316L stainless steel with CE EN 795 B certification that can be installed and removed quickly and efficiently. This no-tool operation means your team can carry fewer items with them, saving precious weight from their gear bags. The COEUR PULSE features a secure locking function that ensures the anchor will stay in place and mitigates the risk of unintentional removal.
The wide and ergonomic connection hole makes attaching a carabiner easy, and it can accept up to two carabiners at a time. Rounded edges and added thickness around the connection hole reduce wear and tear on carabiners, helping them to stay operational for longer. The COEUR PULSE also has a hanger anti-rotation system; the textured back doesn't allow the hanger to turn while the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded, helping your crew members to safely use this product at any height without fumbling.
For best use of the COEUR PULSE, the hole should be perfectly cylindrical, so we recommend using a drill bit that has three or four cutting edges.
- Easy to use:
- simple, rapid installation and removal, without tools, allowing it to be reused (1)
- locking function limits the risk of involuntary removal
- Easy clipping:
- the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of carabiners thanks to the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole
- Hanger anti-rotation
system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is
being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
For optimal use of the anchor, the hole must be perfectly cylindrical.
To this end, opt for a drill bit with three or four cutting edges.
Material(s): 316L stainless steel
Certification(s): CE EN 795 B
- References: P37S 12
- Diameter: 12 millimeter
- Weight: 140 grams
- Drilling Depth: 6.5 centimeters
- Drilling Diameter: 12 millimeters
- Resistance to Cutting on Concrete: 50 MPa 25kN
- Pull-Out Strength in Concrete: 50 MPa 20 kN
- Guaranteed for Three Years
Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa
Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa