Petzl Rope BUCKET Red
Gone are the days of throwing your gear into an old, worn-out duffle bag that gets soaking wet when it rains and has straps that are held on by their last thread. With the Petzl BUCKET climbing rope and gear bag, your equipment will finally have a durable and versatile place to call home when it's not in use on the job.
This 35-liter freestanding bag is constructed out of polyester and polyurethane for unbeatable weather resistance and waterproofing, and has an exterior folding lid system for easy access to contents in the main compartment. On the outside of the bag are two external zippered pockets for storing personal effects as well as a transparent external window for displaying personnel or equipment identification cards.
The BUCKET can either by carried by the two large carrying handles or slung onto your back using the adjustable shoulder straps. Should you need to hoist the bag up to your work location, there is a handy interior loop that can be used as an attachment point.
OmniProGear has this and countless other high-quality items available for maintenance crews, first responders and other industry professionals. Contact us today to learn more about how we can outfit your team with a custom gear package.
- Bag remains upright and has an exterior folding lid system that allows easy access to the contents of the bag
- External zippered pocket for personal effects
- Transparent external window for displaying an equipment identification card
- Two large, comfortable carrying handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps, so it can be carried on the back
- Interior loop can be used as attachment point for rope
- Coated fabric bottom for durability in difficult environments and for longevity of the bag
- Waterproof fabric
Material(s): polyester, polyurethane