A step forward in comfort for technical rope access workers. The structure and padding have been shaped for optimal ergonomics, especially on the neck and crotch. The harness was developed following the findings from our SOSPESI research
program which gave us new insights on suspension trauma.
connection between the waist belt and leg loops makes the GT comfortable both during suspension and on the ground. The padding
uses variable thicknesses and stiffness to provide the right amount of
support and comfort for every part of the body. Double height adjustment (front and back) allows the worker to perfectly fie-tune the fit.
Supplied with the ANSI Carabiner connector that features an anti-rotation system for a secure attachment.
Equipped with tension strap for securing a chest ascender in a streamlined way.
Aluminum alloy attachment rings. Four attachment points: 1 front, 1 back, 2 side.
Designed to be used in combination with the CAMP Goblin for fall arrest.
1) Aluminium alloy ventral attachment points tested according ANSI Z359.3 and EN 813 for suspension. Patented webbing double loop:first loop for ring fastening and second loop to be used for the insertion of the connector of the chest part.
2) Aluminium alloy side rings for work positioning and restraint, tested according ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358.
3) Aluminium alloy back ring for work positioning and restraint, tested according ANSI Z359.3 and EN 358.
4) Aluminium alloy sternal and dorsal rings for fall arrest purposes, tested according ANSI Z359.1 and EN 361
5) Automatic leg-loops buckles. Openable by two buttons. Equipped with a right closure indicator.
6) Triple-layer belt padding: comfortable 3D mesh inside.
7) Double density leg-loops padding: stiffer on the back for load support, softer on the groin area for comfort. 3Dmesh inside. Large contact area for pressure distribution.
8) Cobra steel buckles, quickly adjustable.
9) Polyester belt and chest webbing, 44 mm wide.
10) Polyester leg-loops webbings, 33 mm wide.
11) Back leg-loops connection webbings adjustable in length.
12) Two large side gear loops, 10kg Max.
13) Two small side gear loops each side, for fastening Tool Bag ref.2195 and tool lanyards Sawer ref.2151 or Tooler ref.2150.
14) Connection system between belt and leg-loops: the distance between the connection webbings is studied for improved comfort in the groin area.
15) Two slots for fastening ‘’HUB’’ ref.0910 gear-carabiner (supplied separately).
16) Chest part structure and padding have been shaped for optimal ergonomics, especially on the neck. Triple-layer padding: comfortable 3D mesh, robust intermediate foam, external fabric.
17) Extra-strong D-shaped carbon steel connector. Equipped with anti-rotation pin.
18) System for tensioning a chest ascender
Size: 1 / Small - Large
Measurements should be with clothing (jacket,coveralls, pants) NOT your clothing size
Waist: 31.4" inch to 47.2" inch
Leg Loops: 19.6" inch to 25.5" inch
Top of Shoulder to Crotch: 21.6" inch to 29.5" inch
Certifications: EN 361, ANSI
Weight: 2250 grams