CAMP ACCESS ANSI Rope Access HARNESS WITH OPG TURBO CHEST KIT
Includes OPG TurboChest Kit with an instruction sheet for assembly.
- Yes, the connection system is greened out. The solution is very simple.
- One time assembly - Leaves ventral D-ring empty
- Maintains ANSI certification
- Easy donning / entry into the harness by disconnecting the top shoulder harness ( same as without the OPG TurboChest Kit.)
- TurboChest stays attached to shoulder harness even when donning with the disconnected top shoulder harness.
The Access ANSI is our most robust and supportive rope access harness designed for long periods of suspension.
The waist belt and leg loops are made of ergonomic thermoformed padding to offer broad structural support and are connected by optimally spaced connection straps that give the harness a precise and comfortable fit.
Patented ventral attachment features two loops: the upper loop is for attaching a chest harness and chest ascender and the lower loop holds the ventral D-ring for attaching lanyards and rope tools.
Supplied with a 3Lock steel carabiner with removable anti-rotation pin.
Equipped with a keeper strap for securing a chest ascender in a streamlined way.
Patented ANSI STS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
Certified break-away parking loops for lanyards on the shoulders.
6 aluminum alloy attachment points: 1 sternal and 1 dorsal for fall arrest with certified load indicators, 1 ventral for suspension, 2 side and 1 back for positioning and restraint.Measurements should be with clothing (jacket,coveralls, pants) NOT your clothing size
1 S – L
Waist: 31.5" inch to 47.2" inch
Leg Loops: 19.6" inch to 25.5" inch
Top of Shoulder to Crotch: 21.6" inch to 29.5" inch
Contains Non-CAMP parts