Arresting falls during tree work does not have to be a cumbersome or uncomfortable proposition. And with the Petzl Newton Full-Body Harness ANSI CSA Size 1 available at OmniProGear, it isn't. The harness provides full freedom of movement and considerable comfort while retaining a close-fitting, anatomical design. Designed to be lightweight while providing substantial fall protection, the Newton has an automatic chest buckle that can be opened or closed quickly, and it has integrated loops and keeper slots to provide easy access to tools. Quickly identify the upper and lower parts of the harness with color coded straps in yellow and black. The Newton's stowage system will release MGO connectors in the case of a fall so that the absorber is deployed to cushion impact. The Newton Full-Body Harness comes with a three-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Easy to use:
- color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each
shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO
connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators
on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is
visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops and slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel