ASAP LOCK ANSI
Professionals doing rope work have to strike a delicate balance between mobility and security. The Petzl ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester from OmniProGear suits these needs perfectly as it allows the user to move freely along the rope while at the same time providing constant fall protection.
During normal operation, the ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester follows the user along the rope without any manual manipulation, however, if any sudden movement or shock is sensed, the fall arrester locks onto the rope and stops the descent. Users can also choose to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall should one occur. This functionality means that the operator can focus on the task at hand knowing that the ASAP LOCK is always on standby in case of emergency. Should the user need to work at a distance from the rope, they simply pair the ASAP LOCK with an energy absorber.
This mobile fall arrester meets U.S., European and Russian standards, and must be used with a shock pack, such as an ASAP'Sorber International or ABSORBICA Axess absorber.
- Works on vertical or angled rope.
- Locks on the rope even if grabbed during a fall.
- Easy to install and remove at any point along the rope.
- Connection arm helps to prevent loss when passing intermediate
A shock pack must be used:
Petzl L071BA00 - 20 cm ASAP'Sorber International
Petzl L071BA01 - 40 cm ASAP'Sorber International
Petzl L064AA00 Absorbica absorber
Petzl L071CA00 Absorbica Axess absorber.
Warning: You can NOT connect to an ASAP LOCK with a carabiner or rope.
Can"t Wait Get the CAMP Gobin ANSI Certified Fall Arrester Today!
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall.
In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
it can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the
rope: the ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER
AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 425 g
Z359.15 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or
ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international
version) carabiner, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm rope with a
EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international
version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10
to 13 mm rope
EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international
version) energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm or PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope with
a sewn termination
when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS
energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope