The Petzl DUO Z1 headlamp is approved for use in ATEX zone 1/21 & 2/22 hazardous areas and is a crucial piece of equipment for your team. The waterproof design and 360 lumens mean this piece of kit is able to go wherever you need and power a clear view into the darkness. Thanks to the included plates or compatible PRO ADAPT mounting plates, you can use this headlamp with virtually any helmet you choose.
The DUO Z1 features FACE2FACE technology, which enables it to sense other DUO headlamps that are within 8 meters and automatically dim when they are pointed at each other to avoid blinding teammates. Thanks to its durable construction, this headlamp is an ideal choice for those working in rescue, maintenance and inspection roles. CONSTANT LIGHTING will keep the beam of your DUO Z1 continuously strong without gradual dimming as the battery drains. Once the battery level becomes low, the DUO will automatically switch to a dim beam to preserve operation for as long as possible. Multi-beam technology provides you with several beam options, including proximity, movement and long-range while BOOST mode gives you temporary access to the brightest beam setting.
ATEX certified lamps for use in hazardous areas
Designed to withstand the harshest environments, DUO Z1 headlamps can be used in hazardous areas. They are certified ATEX H azardous Zone 1/21 & 2/22.
Guaranteed lighting over time CONSTANT LIGHTING technology allows lighting to remain stable as the batteries drain. When the batteries are almost drained, the headlamp switches automatically to reserve mode, with weaker output that prolongs lighting time.
Safety and comfort when working in a group The FACE2FACE function allows users to be face-to-face without blinding one another. Once activated, it triggers a sensor that detects other DUO headlamps within 8 meters and automatically dims the lighting if they come face-to-face. The light returns to its original intensity once the other headlamp is no longer in its line of sight.
Powerful multi-beam lamps DUO headlamps have a multi-beam with several lighting modes, to adapt to any situation: convenient lighting for proximity, movement and long-range vision. BOOST mode allows temporary access to maximum brightness.
Comfort, ergonomics and durability The headlamps are balanced, thanks to the remote battery pack worn on the back of the helmet. DUO headlamps adapt to fit on any helmet using the plates (included) or the PRO ADAPT (accessory). They are rugged and perfectly suited for work in severe industrial environments, under difficult conditions (rain, snow, mud, ice...).
- Four modes, plus BOOST, to adapt lighting to any work situation:
- close-range lighting: low-intensity flood beam maximizes burn time
- proximity lighting: mixed beam with brightness suited for comfortable proximity vision
- lighting for movement: mixed beam offers a focused component for easily moving around
- distance vision: highly focused beam for seeing at a distance
- BOOST mode provides temporary access to maximum power of 360 lumens
- ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certified headlamp for use in explosive environments
- Safety and comfort when traveling in a group, thanks to the FACE2FACE anti-glare function: automatically dims the light when two or more beams cross, enabling those using DUO headlamps to face each other without blinding one another
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: stable lighting over time, ideal for long work periods
- Rechargeable battery:
- Lithium-Ion battery, 6400 mAh, 3.7 V, 23.68 Wh
- rechargeable in eight hours
- energy gauge
- removable and replaceable (available as accessory)
- ACCU 2 DUO Z1 charger (included)
- Reliability and ergonomics:
- balanced, thanks to the remote battery pack worn on the back of the head
- easy-to-use button, even with gloves
- electronic locking to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes in fresh water)
- excellent resistance to falls, to impacts and to crushing
- Light output: 360 lumens
- Weight: 370 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: Lithium-Ion ACCU 2 DUO Z1 battery (included)
- Recharge time: 8 h
- Watertightness: IP 67
- Headlamp comes with: - two plates for mounting on VERTEX and ALVEO helmets - 110/240 V charger
Certification(s) : CE, II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db
room temperature: -20° C to +40° C
Guarantee 3 years
Petzl 2018 Duo Headlamps by OmniProGear