ADVANCED POWERED ASCENDING DEVICEYour next adventure awaits with the ATAR APAD ! Whether you’re attempting to scale a new cliff or simply trying to trim some large trees in your backyard, rest assured your task will be accomplished thanks to this device. For the first time in history, you can own your very own battery powered rope ascender, and the best part is you don’t have to break the bank to do it! In addition to its affordability, the ATAR APAD is the ultimate go-to device because it is lightweight, contains a hot-swappable battery, is capable of lifting up to 400 pounds, and has a rugged design that will enable you to overcome any of your daily challenges.
- Lightweight less than 25 lbs with largest battery pack
- Variable lift speed from 0.5 to 1.75 feet per second (Powered Up & Down Plus Manual Down Descend).
- Manual Descending at 4 ft/sec at 400lbs.
- Can be used as an Ascender / Descender or Hoist / Winch*
- 15 min continuous use at 200lbs or 1500ft of rope
- Functions as a non-powered descender
- Hands-free brake
- Hot-swappable battery pack
- Standard 120-240V charging plug
Ronin LIft Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Material(s): Aluminum, Stainless steel, Lithium-Ion, Perchlorate
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Certification(s): CE 2006/42 /EC. Currently, there is no ANSI Standards for powered ascenders
- Rope Diameters Static Line Rope 10 mm to 12 mm Max (11-11.5 Recommended)
- Rated Power 3,300 watts max
- Speed Variable Approx. 1.00 – 1.75 ft/sec
- Operating Temp -4º F - 100º F (-20º C - 38º C)
- Sound Level 83.1 dBa Vibration Level 6.9 m/s2
- Capacity 400 lbs. (1.78 kN) Max or 1 Person Max
- Operational Humidity 0 – 85 percent
- Operating Barometric Pressure 29.9 in. Hg – 7.04 in. Hg (101 kPa – 23.8 kPa)
- Storage Temperature -4º F - 113º F (-20º C - 45º C) Less than 1 month -4º F - 95º F (-20º C - 35º C) Less than 6 months
- Storage Humidity ≤ 80% Less than 1 month ≤ 70% Less than 6 month
- Type: Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 28.8 VDC
- Nominal Amperage: 90 amps (1 min burst)
- Battery Capacity: 6 Ah
- Operating Temperature: -4º F - 100º F (-20º C - 38º C)
- Mass Approx. 6.5 lbs.
- Battery Life 300 Charges
- Charge Time Approximately 2.5 hrs.
- Charging Temp 109 º F (43 º C) Maximum
- Storage Temperature -4º F - 113º F (-20º C - 45º C) Less than 1 month --- -4º F - 95º F (-20º C - 35º C) Less than 6 months
- Storage Humidity ≤ 80% Less than 1 month ≤ 70% Less than 6 months
Charger / Power Supply Specifications
- Type Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Input Charging Voltage: 110 VAC – 240 VAC
- Input Charging Amperage: 5 amps max
- Operating Temperature: 32º F - 104º F (0º C - 40º C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 90%
- Charge Time: Approximately 2.5 hrs.
- Charging Temp: 104 º F (40 º C)
- Maximum Storage Temperature: -4º F - 185º F (-20º C - 85º C)
- Storage Humidity: 5% - 90%
Specifications subject to change do to continous imporvements
ATAR APAD ADVANCED POWERED ASCENDING DEVICE (APAD)
OPG APAD battery powered ascender Cell Tower Ascent
OPG APAD battery powered ascender diagonal ascent