belay/rappel device offers a lighter and more compact option for
climbers looking to reduce the size and weight of their gear. V-shaped
friction channels with asymmetrical side grooves adapt the rope friction
for better control.
- Ultra-light design:
- hot-forged aluminum
- weight: 57 g
- Single device for all ropes:
- 8.9 mm or greater diameter single rope
- 8 mm or greater diameter half rope
- 7.5 mm or greater diameter twin rope
- ARC technology adapts
to the diameter of the rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking
friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition.
- Better braking on thinner ropes
- Adapted braking for efficiency with larger diameter ropes
- Asymmetrical side grooves decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use
- Ultra-compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rack
- Rope friendly design.
Separates the two strands of rope when belaying or rappelling with
half/twin ropes. This helps prevent the ropes from twisting or knotting.
- Keeper cable will not
get pulled into the device, and keeps it in the optimal position while
also helping to prevent dropping the device
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use
- Use with symmetrical
shaped locking carabiners (Am’D or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency no
matter which end is closest to the device
Weight: 57 g
Rope compatibility: for
single rope (8.9 mm or greater diameter); half rope (8 mm or greater
diameter) and twin rope (7.5 mm or greater diameter)
Material(s): hot forged aluminum body